Director, Sales Training and Enablement
Chicago, IL /
Sales – Core /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Director, Sales Training and Enablement will lead national sales training and onboarding for Viant. Working closely with Operations, Marketing, Product, and HR teams, you will develop learning content to assimilate and accelerate the productivity of our salesforce. As a key partner to sales leadership, you will train all new sales and client success support hires. Our goal is to ensure that our sellers and client services teams have all the skills, knowledge, tools and processes required to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- Lead training and onboarding for all new sales hires and conduct ongoing trainings in alignment with updated initiatives and best practices
- Partner with internal subject matter experts across the organization to regularly update training content to support the sales team; including, but not limited to, product training, sales certifications, and other go to market initiatives
- Conduct needs analysis to identify skill gaps and opportunities for improvement within the sales team
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop and implement sales enablement initiatives to support sales targets
- Implement assessments and monitor KPIs across functional trainings, onboarding programs, product trainings, knowledge management and sales target achievement to determine success of the program
GREAT TO HAVE
- Outstanding communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively
- A problem-solver with a proven track record of creativity and innovation
- Profound understanding of enablement best practices, software sales cycles, sales processes, and sales coaching
- A high EQ level and proven experience driving change management that is sensitive to organizational context
- SaaS sales experience is a plus
- 7-10 years of experience in learning & development, sales training and enablement
- Bachelor’s degree required
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.