General & Administrative – Human Resources /
Viant seeks a versatile, energetic, and resourceful Sales Recruiter with experience recruiting for sales positions to join our team. The focus will be on both sellers and sales leadership roles. This role is a key member of the talent team and will work with our Sales leadership across the company to meet their staffing needs by defining recruitment tactics, timelines, and the process to fill positions. This position could be a Sr. Sales Recruiter based on experience.
- Create alignment between recruitment efforts and overall business strategy to continuously identify top talent
- Execute on recruitment needs by developing relationships with and creating an optimal experience for candidates by utilizing all available recruiting methods - sourcing, candidate selection, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and closing candidates
- Increase and maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with the team to develop joint tactics to identify, attract and engage candidates
- Effectively apply diverse staffing methodologies and assist in developing standardized approaches
- Clearly define position requirements and the selection process. Recommend interviewing and hiring techniques and provide training on such topics as appropriate
- Maintain data integrity within all systems/reports and monitor productivity benchmarks such as candidate pipeline, fill rate and time to fill measures.
- As a core member of the HR team, align talent strategy with HR initiatives
GREAT TO HAVE
- 3-4 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting across different departments
- Sales recruiting within ad tech/digital media companies preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of in-house recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of key recruiting methodologies including sourcing, candidate selection, negotiating, interviewing and screening in compliance with appropriate Federal and State regulations
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic organization
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and conditions; ability to be collaborative, cross-functional and strategic
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong sense of accountability
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever knowledge preferred), LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing methods
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
Base compensation range: $100,000-$125,000
In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading people-based advertising technology company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service demand side platform (“DSP”) powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2023, Viant was recognized by G2 as a Leader in the DSP category and as the Best Software in Marketing & Advertising, earned Great Place to Work® certification, and became a founding member of Ad Net Zero. Viant’s Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were also recently named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 334 employees in 10 offices around the U.S. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.