Manager, Corporate Finance
General & Administrative – Finance /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Viant’s Corporate Finance team is seeking a Manager, Corporate Finance, to be responsible for aspects of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis used to assess the strategic initiatives of the company. This is a highly analytical, hands-on role in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as an individual and collaboratively as part of a team. The Manager, Corporate Finance will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance, collaborating closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Finance, VP of Corporate Finance and the SVP of Corporate Finance & Accounting, and interfacing with the CFO and other key stakeholders.
- Deliver accurate and timely financial projections, forecasts, and ad-hoc analyses of relevant financial and operational information as required for the leadership team.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to analyze historical accounting data and ensure forecasts and other forward-looking analyses follow the proper accounting treatment.
- Preparation of Board materials and associated support schedules, reports, presentations and other analyses for senior management to ensure management has access to timely and relevant data for strategic decisions.
- Contribute to the quarterly earnings preparation process, including investor presentations, and related materials.
- Provide analytical support, business analysis, and financial modeling for M&A, including financial and valuation analyses, preparing presentation materials, and participating in the execution of transactions.
- Provide support and work closely with the SVP of Corporate Finance & Accounting, and the Corporate Finance and Accounting teams.
GREAT TO HAVE
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, a private equity-backed company or transaction advisory services
- Advanced financial modeling skills (including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement); strong Excel experience required
- Self-starter who is proactive and has a “figure it out” mentality
- Willingness to go the extra mile, manage own workload, and work overtime as needed
- BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, and/or Mathematics (CFA, MBA and/or CPA a plus)
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$125,000 - $145,000 a year
Base salary range: $125,000 - $145,000
In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading people-based advertising technology company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service demand side platform (“DSP”) powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2023, Viant was recognized by G2 as a Leader in the DSP category and as the Best Software in Marketing & Advertising, earned Great Place to Work® certification, and became a founding member of Ad Net Zero. Viant’s Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were also recently named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 334 employees in 10 offices around the U.S. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.