Principal Product Manager, Supply
Remote / Irvine, CA / Los Angeles, CA / Seattle, Washington / San Francisco, CA
Technology & Development – Product /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. As a Principal Product Manager, you will own Viant DSP's supply products. Through research, data analysis, vendors and partners feedback, you will identify customer needs to create innovative supply products. You will own the product vision, strategy, definition, and delivery to market.
- Own and drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution to deliver products to market.
- Lead end-to-end product management efforts for Viant DSP's suite of supply products
- Work closely with cross-functional teams internally as well as customers externally to understand pain points and underserved needs to identify opportunities
- Build differentiated requirements, phase them out, and own the roadmap for supply products within Viant DSP's self-serve media buying platform
- Manage dependencies with other aspects within the technical environment and track development work against expected deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually ship functionality to successful outcome
- Generate strategic and innovative product ideas and drive implementation
- Perform in-depth research on competitive offerings within the DSP market
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders
GREAT TO HAVE
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager
- 2+ years of online advertising experience
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to complex problems, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience with supply products (including PMP, Deals, Deals Marketplace, etc.) within the online media and advertising space
- Ad Tech experience or understanding of Ad Networks, Exchanges, Real-time Bidding, Programmatic, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, onboarding and Identity Management Platforms preferred
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading people-based advertising technology company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service demand side platform (“DSP”) powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2023, Viant was recognized by G2 as a Leader in the DSP category and as the Best Software in Marketing & Advertising, earned Great Place to Work® certification, and became a founding member of Ad Net Zero. Viant’s Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were also recently named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 334 employees in 10 offices around the U.S. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.