General & Administrative – Finance /
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This position will become an integral member of the CRM Platform Management team, responsible for managing day-to-day support of the end users of Viant’s Salesforce (SFDC) system and supporting the company’s Sales, Operations, Finance & Accounting teams. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing system administration, configuration, customization and implementing system best practices. In addition, this position will be responsible for designing/maintaining reports and dashboards for Sales and senior management.
- Onboard new users, manage profiles, role hierarchies, team assignments, sharing rules, and general system accessibility/permissions
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, page layouts, lightning pages, record types, validation rules, and related object settings
- Maintain, modify, and build custom Flow, workflow rules, process builders, assignment rules, approval processes, actions, and custom settings to streamline internal processes
- Create and manage reports and dashboards in MS Excel, SFDC & CRM Analytics
- Work with stakeholders and SME’s to define and document requirements and customizations
- Assist in the development and implementation of functional designs and features of SFDC and related system integrations (CRM Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce Inbox, Slack, Asana and more)
- Manage change management procedures and deployments between sandbox and production environment
- Perform user acceptance testing of new functionalities and provide feedback/documentation
- Review and audit user data entry for completeness and accuracy
- Import/export large data sets via Data Loader
- Sandbox environment management
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
GREAT TO HAVE
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce Certification Required: Administrator or Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Lightning experience required
- SQL OR SOQL experience required
- Experience with Flow
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$100,800 - $126,000 a year
Base: $100,800 - $126,000 a year
In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.