New York, NY /
Sales – Account Management /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Viant is seeking a talented Account Manager to join our Sales Team. In this dynamic role, the Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship, ensuring superior service through pre-sales support, campaign management, relationship development, account retention and upsell activities. This is a tremendous opportunity to gain experience in generating revenue alongside a territory sales team.
Our Account Managers are enthusiastic, outgoing self-starters charged with supporting pre-sales activities to help win accounts and managing ongoing client relationships. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate works well with cross- functional team members in order to help our clients navigate changes in the media landscape and leverage Viant’s Adelphic platform and data services to grow their business.
- Support RFI/RFP process to land new accounts across all service models in assigned territory
- Craft effective responses to RFPs and RFIs, including feasibility scoping, campaign design, and supporting documentation
- Manage and grow a roster of assigned accounts in territory or segment to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Work as liaison between client and internal departments to onboard new customers, coordinate campaign updates, upsell opportunities, and troubleshoot delivery and performance issues
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization, and delivery of performance reporting
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure all campaign information is accurate
- Deep understanding of Viant’s entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness and cross-selling
- Proactively use data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success
- Tasked with supporting growth goals QoQ and YoY, and being primary point of contact for the customer on day-to-day account needs
GREAT TO HAVE
- 2-3 years digital media/programmatic/ad tech account management or client service experience
- Strong understanding and enthusiasm about the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for account growth, upsell/cross sell, and customer success
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; Exposure to Salesforce.com or similar CRM; and Aptitude for working with custom software systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$64,000 - $80,000 a year
In accordance with New York City law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Actual pay will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.