Sr. Account Executive
Sales – Core /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Viant has an exciting opportunity on our Dallas, TX sales team for a Sr. Account Executive to evangelize new business, generate awareness, and grow sales of our DSP, Adelphic. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an instrumental role in the growth and development of a territory.
Our Sr. Account Executives are enthusiastic, self-starters who drive revenue while expanding their client bases; they are hunters who are focused on new business as opposed to farmers. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate works well with cross- functional team members in order to help our clients navigate changes in the media landscape and leverage Viant’s Adelphic platform and data services to grow their business.
- Curate a rallying, leading presence of the overall sales team to inspire action by vocal participation in team meetings
- Identify new business opportunities with media agencies and advertiser's in the Dallas area
- Consult with clients to uncover marketing objectives and align our solutions to deliver against those goals
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meeting, presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Responsible for driving new and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Viant’s footprint across the territory and within key accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
GREAT TO HAVE
- 4-6 years programmatic/ad tech sales experience
- Strong understanding and enthusiasm about the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in demo-premised and solution-premised selling
- Bachelor’s degree required
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$100,800 - $126,000 a year
The range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. Actual total compensation includes commissions and will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.