Senior Software Engineer
Via Software is a conversational commerce platform that is shifting the way businesses and consumers interact. Our software enables businesses to deliver more personal and relevant interactions with customers across the most popular messaging and voice channels, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company is in hyper-growth mode as it continues to see rapid adoption amongst customers who are seeking to redefine the way they reach their customers.
Less than a year after closing its seed round, Via Software has recently raised a significant Series A led by Footwork VC, a venture capital firm founded by Nikhil Basu Trivedi and Mike Smith. Nikhil is a former partner at Shasta Ventures, and has invested in leading companies such as the design software maker Canva, people management software maker Lattice, fitness start-up Tonal, and debt manager Tally. Smith is the former president and COO of Stitch Fix, and remains on the board today. He has also held extensive leadership positions at Walmart, including COO and Director. Existing investors Peterson Partners and investment firms led by the founders of Qualtrics, Vivint, Domo, and Stance have also participated in the round. This funding will be invested across all functions in the company to further drive growth and scale.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to help architect and develop world-class e-commerce software.
- Perform cross-functional tasks by working with different groups within the organization to design first-class solutions for our customers.
- Work on an Agile team that moves fast and is passionate about building quality software.
- Lead and mentor other engineers, helping them execute on the solutions you architect.
Qualifications and Skills
- Team player that works well with others
- Comfort with Unix/Linux systems
- AWS experience
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of Postgresql
- Working knowledge of Mongodb
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks.
- Ability to convey complex solutions through diagrams and documentation
- Willingness to adapt and learn
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
You might be a good fit at Via if you...
- Have good operational agility, with a strong sense of initiative to make things happen
- Have good time and multiple task management, ability to react quickly
- Highly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to learn, positive attitude, open-minded
What we offer!
- An amazing place to work with awesome people; our Utah office is open for business!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A chance to join the ground floor of a well-funded, fast growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tons of unique Via perks!
Via Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to diversity and maintaining a healthy work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are an organization comprised of people of all kinds of backgrounds, and believe this mix is precisely what makes us strong. All employment decisions at Via Software are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.