Sales Development Representative
Via Software is a conversational commerce platform that is shifting the way businesses and consumers interact. Our software enables businesses to deliver more personal and relevant interactions with customers across the most popular messaging and voice channels, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company is in hyper-growth mode as it continues to see rapid adoption amongst customers who are seeking to redefine the way they reach their customers.
Less than a year after closing its seed round, Via Software has recently raised a significant Series A led by Footwork VC, a venture capital firm founded by Nikhil Basu Trivedi and Mike Smith. Nikhil is a former partner at Shasta Ventures, and has invested in leading companies such as the design software maker Canva, people management software maker Lattice, fitness start-up Tonal, and debt manager Tally. Smith is the former president and COO of Stitch Fix, and remains on the board today. He has also held extensive leadership positions at Walmart, including COO and Director. Existing investors Peterson Partners and investment firms led by the founders of Qualtrics, Vivint, Domo, and Stance have also participated in the round. This funding will be invested across all functions in the company to further drive growth and scale.
Via is looking for talented Sales Development Reps who are scrappy, smart, and looking to jumpstart their sales careers in a fast-growing startup.
- Prospect every day, providing an "industry expert" touch
- Meet monthly quota for accepted opportunities
- Demonstrate determined and disciplined work routine
- Contribute to a culture of winning and goal achievement
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and maintain data hygiene
- As part of a startup team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Some experience in software sales / phone sales is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Curious and hungry for growth
- Tech savvy
You might be a good fit at Via if you...
- Want to grow and progress in the world of Sales
- Are leadership driven by nature
- Like to solve problems with positivity
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Love to have a good time at work!
What we offer!
- An amazing place to work with awesome people; our Utah office is open for business!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A chance to join the ground floor of a well-funded, fast growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tons of unique Via perks!
Via Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to diversity and maintaining a healthy work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are an organization comprised of people of all kinds of backgrounds, and believe this mix is precisely what makes us strong. All employment decisions at Via Software are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.