Via Software is a conversational commerce platform that is shifting the way businesses and consumers interact. Our software enables businesses to deliver more personal and relevant interactions with customers across the most popular messaging and voice channels, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company is in hyper-growth mode as it continues to see rapid adoption amongst customers who are seeking to redefine the way they reach their customers.
Less than a year after closing its seed round, Via Software has recently raised a significant Series A led by Footwork VC, a venture capital firm founded by Nikhil Basu Trivedi and Mike Smith. Nikhil is a former partner at Shasta Ventures, and has invested in leading companies such as the design software maker Canva, people management software maker Lattice, fitness start-up Tonal, and debt manager Tally. Smith is the former president and COO of Stitch Fix, and remains on the board today. He has also held extensive leadership positions at Walmart, including COO and Director. Existing investors Peterson Partners and investment firms led by the founders of Qualtrics, Vivint, Domo, and Stance have also participated in the round. This funding will be invested across all functions in the company to further drive growth and scale.
Via is looking for talented account executives who are scrappy, smart, and looking to accelerate their careers by taking on bigger roles as Via triples in revenue and headcount this year.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline through prospecting
- Meet quotas for new bookings by closing opportunities
- Contribute to a culture of winning and goal achievement
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and maintain data hygiene
- As part of a startup team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in software sales carrying quota
- Track record of quota achievement
- Experience leading sales teams a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of Sales, Business, Marketing is preferred
You might be a good fit at Via if you are...
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Great with people
- Hungry for growth
- Solve problems with positivity
What we offer!
- An amazing place to work with awesome people; our Utah office is open for business!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A chance to join the ground floor of a well-funded, fast growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tons of unique Via perks!
Via Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to diversity and maintaining a healthy work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are an organization comprised of people of all kinds of backgrounds, and believe this mix is precisely what makes us strong. All employment decisions at Via Software are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.