Customer Success /
Via Software is a conversational commerce platform that is shifting the way businesses and consumers interact. Our software enables businesses to deliver more personal and relevant interactions with customers across the most popular messaging and voice channels, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company is in hyper-growth mode as it continues to see rapid adoption amongst customers who are seeking to redefine the way they reach their customers.
Less than a year after closing its seed round, Via Software has recently raised a significant Series A led by Footwork VC, a venture capital firm founded by Nikhil Basu Trivedi and Mike Smith. Nikhil is a former partner at Shasta Ventures, and has invested in leading companies such as the design software maker Canva, people management software maker Lattice, fitness start-up Tonal, and debt manager Tally. Smith is the former president and COO of Stitch Fix, and remains on the board today. He has also held extensive leadership positions at Walmart, including COO and Director. Existing investors Peterson Partners and investment firms led by the founders of Qualtrics, Vivint, Domo, and Stance have also participated in the round. This funding will be invested across all functions in the company to further drive growth and scale.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant that can streamline the onboarding of Via’s product trials, as well as high-value agreements to ensure the most is being utilized for our clients.
- Support new clients and “on-boarding” them onto Via
- Manage complex Implementations for Via’s high-value customers alongside Account Director
- Effectively communicate implementation timeline to go-live date
- Effectively manage in Asana implementation milestones and own the scope through duration of each micro project
- Effectively communicate onboarding checklist with key stakeholders (segment build, campaign build, pop-up build, shopify setup, grow-list, segments, manual opt-ins, etc.)
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Train clients on how to further use Via software in early stages of their contract
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Perform a Quality Control Check on the Key Clients Accounts.
- You will proactively manage your clients to dates, sending them live on time or early and improve your time to value month over month
- Give your clients resources to appropriate teams post Go Live.
- Work closely with product, engineering and our internal implementations leaders to improve the on-boarding experience for our customers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business sciences, business administration, project management or operations is preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project management or implementation
- Track record of successful implementation projects
- Proficient analytical skills
- Proficiency in report writing and presenting
- Exceptional multi-tasking and management skills
- Able to plan, execute and manage changes to project goals
- Leadership and mentoring skills
You might be a good fit at Via if you are...
- Passionate about all things Implementation and Software
- Excited to apply your experience to augment our sales, customer success, and product teams
- Understanding and empathetic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excited to help supercharge company growth at an innovative company
- Driven, inquisitive, and willing to work hard
What we offer!
- An amazing place to work with awesome people; our Utah office is open for business!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A chance to join the ground floor of a well-funded, fast growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tons of unique Via perks!
Via Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to diversity and maintaining a healthy work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are an organization comprised of people of all kinds of backgrounds, and believe this mix is precisely what makes us strong. All employment decisions at Via Software are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.