Sales Development Representative
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop and execute on a comprehensive lead generation strategy to support fast growth across multiple industry segments. You will work closely with Account Executives to continuously optimize our top-of-funnel sales processes and build repeatable solutions for follow-up, prospecting, outreach, and engagement.
- Build and manage cross-industry prospect lists.
- Qualify and initiate relationships with key decision makers in target organizations.
- Effectively prioritize and track leads throughout the qualification process.
- Develop and revise qualification criteria and outreach collateral.
- Develop and execute multi-channel outbound sales strategies.
- Provide timely responses to inbound leads in order to qualify and schedule consultations.
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve demand generation and drive close alignment with Account Executives on targets, campaigns, and lead management processes.
- 1+ years of experience in B2B Sales or Marketing.
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets.
- Excellent communication skills. High technical fluency.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Experience in robotics, AI, or industrial automation is a big plus.
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.