Union City, California
Vicarious is looking for an Office Manager to be responsible for the daily up keep of our our warehouse space and tending to team and company needs. This position also serves as an ambassador of Vicarious to both internal and external customers alike and fosters a professional and positive employee experience.
You will oversee everything from keeping the space furnished and functional to ordering and stocking business, kitchen supplies, maintain cleanliness and order of the break areas, managing vendors, and the hospitality aspects of welcoming guests and new hires. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- The main point of contact for oversight and maintenance of day-to-day office needs i.e. stocking business and kitchen supplies, conference room upkeep, meeting setup and breakdown for company events
- Maintaining cleanliness and upkeep of coffee stations throughout the office to include restocking supplies, mugs, and brewing coffee as needed.
- Pick up and delivery of Breakfast and lunch from HQ
- The main point of contact for shipping and mail services, supply and snack orders, stocking common areas with appropriate supplies.
- Communicates facility needs and upkeep to the Operations Manager
- Assists the Shipping and Receiving Specialist in the distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assists in Inventory Management.
- Space management for desks and seating assignments.
- Works with Operations Manager and HQ Office Manager on special projects as needed
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in an office environment
- Experience with coordination/admin support experience in managing inventories, generating reports, hospitality, scheduling, etc.
- You care about people and the relationships you build with them. You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of integrity.
- The ability to own, anticipate, drive and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with diplomacy
- Exhibits professional maturity, discretion and confidentiality with confidential data and information
- Strong communication skills with employees at every level of the organization, attention to detail, resourcefulness, collaboration, time management, and organization skills
- Experience using G-Suite products and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working at a fast-paced, high-growth setting a plus
Desired Personal Qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.