Technical Product Manager - Vision Platform
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As the Technical Product Manager of Vision Platform, you will play a critical role in shaping the robotics development roadmap towards building general robotics features capable of serving unsolved automation needs.
- Generate and maintain high level feature roadmap for vision teams: NeuralNetworks(NN), Recursive Cortical Networks(RCN), 3D Reconstruction, Scene Parsing
- Oversee SCRUM development process for vision teams
- Represent the end user in technical discussions
- Triage inbound support tickets
- Manage conflicting priorities from multiple products / customers
- Identify limitations imposed by current technical approaches
- Analyze performance of current technology stack
- Assess technical proposals for validity and fit with market needs
- Manage risk profile of research for each desired feature / enhancement
- Reinforce simplicity and generality with development team
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager at a software company
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering discipline
- Experience working with vision systems either in industry or academia
- Experience with machine learning
- Programming skills in Python, C++
- Experienced building a ROS-based system
- Experience with Tensorflow
Nice to Have
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.