Product Marketing Lead
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human-level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As a Product Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for introducing and championing Vicarious technology and Robots-as-a-Service to industrial markets. You’ll need to quickly understand both our technology and our buyers’ pain points, craft strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and leads and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of marketing complex technical products to both SMBs and enterprises.
- Develop, launch, and analyze digital campaigns in support of the demand generation program.
- Design and develop content for lead generation, sales enablement, and customer education.
- Own roadmap and execution for online and offline events and tradeshows.
- Work with customers to build case studies that showcase ways in which Vicarious technology supports their businesses.
- Directly attribute leads, pipeline, and revenue to measure the ROI of marketing programs.
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research to inform overall strategic positioning and value proposition for external marketing material
- Establish and manage online presence including LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve demand generation and drive close alignment with Sales on targets, campaigns, and lead management processes.
- 3+ years of product marketing or demand generation experience.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- SEO optimized writing background. Ability to write clear, compelling demand generation copy.
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, automation, or industrial robots is a big plus.
- Experience working in hardware or B2B markets.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset. You love data and know how to use it to inform future strategies and campaign optimizations.
- Strong eye for design and content.
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch, and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.