San Francisco Bay Area
We’re looking for an outstanding entry-level candidate to help Vicarious grow its customer base. You will be the bridge between customers and our AI technology. It will be your mission to find the right customers, develop solid application cases with them, and ensure an exceptional experience throughout the process until it is time to hand off to the support team. You will work closely with Vicarious’ product teams to ensure that our robots are helping more and more customers in their warehouses and factories.
As part of the team you will...
- Identify and establish relationships with new customers for Vicarious’ products
- Quickly and proactively get up to speed with Vicarious’ technology
- Demonstrate the value of Vicarious’ technology to customers
- Develop templates, segments, metrics, and best practices for leveraging our technology to new customers
- Generate sales enablement and marketing content and identify new opportunities for marketing Vicarious’ products
- Ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the sales and on-boarding process
- Define, track and strive for the best customer success
- Document and communicate customers’ use cases and needs with the product team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (e.g. robotics, IE, CS, EE) or business
- Strong interest in robotics, AI and industrial automation
- Able to quickly get up to speed with new technologies
- A persistent mindset on getting a job done
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proactive and willing to improve processes
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch, a company trip to Hawaii every year, and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.