Recruiting and HR Coordinator
San Francisco Bay Area
We are seeking a Recruiting and HR coordinator for our Operations team. You will provide administrative support to the Operations team across all areas of human resources, with particular focus on recruiting. The ideal candidate will be conscientious and show a meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish.
- Monitor candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist Head of Talent in building and maintaining a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool via networking, partnerships, research and social media tools.
- Conduct reference and background checks and otherwise assist with the interview process
- On-board new employees, confirming all on-boarding paperwork completed and conducting new employee orientation.
- First point of contact for employee benefit issues.
- Maintain our HRIS, making sure all employee records are up to date.
- Monitor employee work authorizations to ensure all authorizations are current. Perform I-9 form re-verification as required. Assist with visa applications as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired skills and experience
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 years administration experience in a fast-paced Tech office environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and human resource information systems a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and independently problem solve.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional people skills. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- A high level of discretion and the ability to appropriately manage confidential information.
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch, a company trip to Hawaii every year, and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.