Customer Success, Implementation Specialist
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
- Act as the primary post-sale contact for key Customers; work with Customer teams to ensure smooth implementation, adoption, and continuous optimization of onsite operations post-deployment.
- Proactively generate and deliver detailed KPI reports to Customer stakeholders including corporate executives and site operators. Communicate regularly with Customer teams to keep them informed about opportunities for improvement, system performance, continued engineering, new capability development, ongoing deployment activities, and related operations.
- Work onsite with Customers as needed to drive optimization of workflow during initial deployment, provide training, encourage system adoption, improve system usability, educate Customer stakeholders, and capture user feedback.
- Collaborate with Sales and Deployment teams to manage Customer expectations, coordinate deployment, and ensure successful on-boarding.
- Provide feedback to Marketing to inform and grow customer support content, on-boarding materials, case studies, and business cases.
- Develop tools and processes to support and scale the optimization and adoption process across multiple customers and applications.
- Work cross-functionally to triage customer issues, assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and support ongoing deployments.
- Become an expert in our customers’ industries, AI, and Robotics.
- 3+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Project Management roles in Automation, Manufacturing, or Logistics.
- Previous experience in distribution/fulfillment or manufacturing operations or process optimization.
- Previous experience in workflow studies, workcell optimization, or similar.
- Experience building and implementing successful Customer programs for new products.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to confidently communicate technical concepts and solutions to key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Domain expertise in Robotics, Industrial Automation, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics or Material Handling a plus.
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.