Enterprise Account Executive
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human-level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be the bridge between our customers and our technology. It will be your mission to grow our enterprise customer base, build relationships with key stakeholders, develop solid application cases with them, and ensure an exceptional experience throughout the entire engagement. The ideal candidate will have significant experience closing high-value X-as-a-service contracts with large organizations.
- Define, maintain, and grow account strategies across multiple segments.
- Assess customer application feasibility, create functional requirements documentation, and collaborate with Product and Application Engineering teams to determine limitations, opportunities, and scope.
- Own the proposal process, including gathering customer requirements, building presentations and proposals, and helping to define statements of work and terms.
- Create value propositions including needs analyses and ROI assessments to effectively close accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to map stakeholders, build champions, and generate buy-in.
- Act as primary point of contact for existing customers - effectively communicate timelines, deliverables, and pre-deployment project scope.
- Make data-driven decisions and help build accurate, reliable revenue forecasts.
- Travel frequently to customer locations both during pre-sales and as part of account management.
- 3+ years as an Account Executive in the enterprise segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (e.g. robotics, IE, CS, EE) or business
- Significant experience working with a solution design or sales engineer to translate customer needs into an integrated system design.
- Demonstrated success in selling innovative, complex solutions combining hardware, software, and services to enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in robotics, AI, or industrial automation is a big plus.
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch, and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.