Technical Product Manager - Cloud ML
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As the Technical Product Manager of Cloud ML, you will play a critical role in defining the different cloud pipelines that enable our intelligent vision systems, using neural network, probabilistic graphical model, and traditional computer vision approaches.
- Generate and maintain Product Requirements Docs for various cloud pipelines
- Clarify scope and provide guidance from end user perspective to those executing the work
- Become an expert in methods of segmentation, 3D reconstruction, data augmentation, pose estimation, simulation
- Identify edge cases unsolved by our current approaches
- Assess technical proposals for validity and fit with market needs
- Manage risk profile of research for each desired feature / enhancement
- Ensure that systems developed are built to scale
- Coordinate development of features with different vision and AI teams
- Triage inbound support tickets relating to cloud pipelines
- Reinforce simplicity and generality with development team
- Take responsibility for the overall success of the product
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager at a software company
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering discipline
- Experience with machine learning systems either in industry or academia
- Experience with computer vision in some capacity
- Programming skills in Python
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with Tensorflow
Nice to have
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.