Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
What you'll do
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers (by phone and onsite), managing complex scheduling requirements, and booking candidate travel
- Host candidates onsite and provide a hospitable and memorable experience for every applicant that applies
- Innovating and improving our systems - we are pioneering a new recruiting process, and we need someone who is organized, creative, and perseverant to help us build and implement it
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects
Who you are
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Prior recruiting coordination experience in a high volume environment is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.