Site Support Manager
Union City, California
Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As the leader of our Site Support Team, you will play an important role in training, coordinating, and supporting our technicians.
- Work with our Product, QA, and Field Service teams to create and implement an internal curriculum to train our Site Support Technicians on all aspects of our technologies’ operations and maintenance.
- Interface directly with customer stakeholders to evaluate needs and define custom support plan.
- Coordinate and manage staffing levels and operations across multi-site technician team.
- Build and implement streamlined documentation framework to formalize feedback and reporting from technicians at customer sites.
- Run frequent evaluations across customer sites to measure performance, quality, and collect data on utilization/operational patterns.
- Work around robotic arms in a safe and sensible manner
- Knowledge of command line Linux desired, including file tree navigation and using a text editor.
- 3+ years leading remote teams, Field Service or IT preferred
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Computer Science preferred
- Ability to work with in-house technical support resources to resolve difficult product problems
- Ability to learn advanced Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Travel is required; approx. 75%
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.