Concord, CA /
Corporate – Information Technology /
VICI is an e-commerce start-up that sells quality, affordable, on-trend clothing for the contemporary woman. Established in 2012, VICI has experienced over 200% growth in the past two years from 50 to over 250 employees. The VICI brand has a strong e-commerce presence and sells 90% of its product online, which is shipped from its corporate warehouse located in Concord, CA.
VICI’s brand was created based on trends the founders saw after the 2009 recession. Consumers were becoming cautious about spending, yet women’s desire for affordable fashion remained. What sets VICI apart is an unwavering commitment to customer service and a zeal for social media marketing. Posting 20 new looks each day on Instagram and Facebook, women are consistently inspired to create their own personal style through looks from VICI’s brand.
The NetSuite Administrator will create, manage, and schedule tasks to monitor, troubleshoot, and reconcile transactions across the different business application platforms that make-up the VICI ecosystem. The position will track and identify risks, along with escalating issues across the VICI organization appropriately.
- · Perform day-to-day NetSuite operation, maintenance, and support tasks.
- · Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet evolving department needs.
- · Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- · Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- · Write complex queries to support projects and approved reporting requests.
- · Develop import templates and perform manual imports when an integrated solution is not an option.
- · Convert functional / business requirements into technical NetSuite solutions.
- · Work with third party developers to create or enhance existing custom solutions.
- · Act as a liaison to NetSuite Support and Advanced Customer Support regarding platform issues.
- · Support system enhancement projects, new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality.
- · Manage multiple streams of work, actively communicating progress, roadblocks, and next steps. Follows best practices for testing, development, deployment, and implementation.
- · Perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and post-implementation support.
- · Train end-users as applicable drives user adoption across the organization.
- · May perform other duties as assigned in support of the overall success of the company
- · Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- · Excellent analytical, time management and organization skills; meticulous attention to detail
- · Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- · Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- · Ability to work positively and collaboratively with different groups within the company to advance the company’s stability and growth
- · Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and work effectively in a team environment
- · Skilled at communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
- · Excellent problem-solving skills; willingness to think out-of-the-box to resolve issues
- · Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Windows, Mac and Google products
- · Knowledge of standard applications (Slack, Office365, Chrome, etc.)
- · Expert level knowledge in NetSuite
- · Works in an indoor office/home office environment, temperature controlled
- · Sit for long periods, standing and walking intermittently
- · Use office equipment such as computer, mouse, keyboard, printer
Education and Experience:
- · Bachelor's degree in IT or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- · 3-5 years of NetSuite Administration experience
- · NetSuite Administrator Certification desired
Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
VICI is committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, and industry. That is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. VICI is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger.