Customer Care Associate (Onsite)
Concord, CA /
Corporate – Customer Care /
VICI is an e-commerce start-up that sells quality, affordable, on-trend clothing for the contemporary woman. Established in 2012, VICI has experienced over 200% growth in the past two years from 50 to over 250 employees. The VICI brand has a strong e-commerce presence and sells 90% of its product online, which is shipped from its corporate warehouse located in Concord, CA.
VICI’s brand was created based on trends the founders saw after the 2009 recession. Consumers were becoming cautious about spending, yet women’s desire for affordable fashion remained. What sets VICI apart is an unwavering commitment to customer service and a zeal for social media marketing. Posting 20 new looks each day on Instagram and Facebook, women are consistently inspired to create their own personal style through looks from VICI’s brand.
VICI’s tremendous growth can be traced back to the talented individuals that have joined our company over the years. We are now seeking a talented Customer Care Associate to join our Customer Care Team to help shape all foundational Customer Care programs for VICI.
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Customer Service Associates are integral to embracing our company's mission of providing excellent responsiveness to our customers.
Hours – Monday to Friday – 7:30AM – 4:30PM
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understanding VICI policies and guidelines and be able to articulate this to customers via phone and email.
· Exemplifying consistency, accuracy, courtesy, and professionalism throughout responses and language
· Knowing VICI product and be able to give customers extensive sizing and styling guidance
· Answering an excess of 100+ emails and 50+ phone calls, 50+ Live chats daily
· Clearly articulating timelines of preorders and shipping windows to customers
· Championing the VICI brand – serving as the first point of contact for customers and maintain brand responses, attitude, and professionalism at all times
· Timely and efficiently resolving conflict when an order issue arises for a customer
· Proficient in using multiple computer operational systems
· Supporting and upholding the mission and goals of the Customer Care Department
REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES:
· Typing speed: 50 WPM
· 2 years experience in Customer Service and Call Center environment
· Experience in Fashion/Retail E-Commerce setting a definite PLUS!
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including phone and email
· Ability to maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times
· Ability to work independently, collaboratively with minimal supervision work quickly yet accurately for responses to customers. High accuracy and extreme attention to detail.
· Proficient with Apple Mac computers
VICI offers medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) after introduction period
VICI is committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, and industry. That is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. VICI is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger.