Nashville, TN /
Retail – Nashville Stockroom /
VICI is an e-commerce start-up that sells quality, affordable, on-trend clothing for the contemporary woman. Established in 2012, VICI has experienced over 200% growth in the past two years from 50 to over 250 employees. The VICI brand has a strong e-commerce presence and sells 90% of its product online, which is shipped from its corporate warehouse located in Concord, CA.
VICI’s brand was created based on trends the founders saw after the 2009 recession. Consumers were becoming cautious about spending, yet women’s desire for affordable fashion remained. What sets VICI apart is an unwavering commitment to customer service and a zeal for social media marketing. Posting 20 new looks each day on Instagram and Facebook, women are consistently inspired to create their own personal style through looks from VICI’s brand.
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Classification: Non Exempt
Reports To: Stockroom Supervisor
Date Created: June 2021
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for executing the daily operations of the warehouse including receiving, processing, prepping, storing, and shipping products.
·Works independently to pick, pack, unpack, count, steam, tag and ship and/or deliver products based on company standards
· Receive and document merchandise for return; ship to the Bisso warehouse as needed
· Maintain inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse; resolve any inventory discrepancies
· Identify any missing, lost, or damaged materials
· Ensuring that all merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping/delivery
· Manages all merchandise with appropriate care
· May assisting with training of newly employed team members
· Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination.
· Maintain excellent knowledge of all company's products and department policies
· Continuously evaluate warehouse operations and make necessary process improvements to improve department productivity
· May perform other duties as assigned in support of the overall success of the company
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment with the ability to take initiative and quickly adapt to change
· Excellent analytical, time management and organization skills; meticulous attention to detail
·Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity
· Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
· Ability to work positively and collaboratively with different groups within the company to advance the company’s stability and growth
· Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and work effectively in a team environment
· Skilled at communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
· Excellent problem-solving skills; willingness to think out-of-the-box to resolve issues
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac and Google products and standard applications (Slack, Office365, Chrome, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Stich, Shopify, and Shipstation
· Works in an indoor environment, temperature controlled
· Standing, walking, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing for long periods, sitting intermittently
· Use office equipment such as computer, mouse, keyboard, printer
· Frequently lift or pull up to 30 pounds
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma required
· 0-3 years prior experience in warehouse or retail environment preferred
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position expected to work 40 hours per week; may work evenings and weekends
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
VICI Collection is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
VICI is committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, and industry. That is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. VICI is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger.