Boston, USA /
Business & Product & Operations /
Summary: Join VideaHealth as the first product manager to develop AI-SaaS systems that improve the dental health of billions of people around the globe.
About us: VideaHealth is a venture-backed startup developing artificial intelligence to automatically detect diseases in dental x-ray imaging. Spun out of MIT in 2018, our prior research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases. VideaHealth helps dentists detect these conditions and effectively communicate treatment recommendations to patients. Our first product increases revenue for dentists and has the potential to reduce health risks for over 210 million patients every year in the US alone. In addition, we are helping dental insurance companies streamline their claims review process with AI. We have a strong core team and advisors, and have raised over $6.5M in seed funding so far. Our investors include Pillar VC (invested in Path AI), Zetta Venture Partners (invested in Tractable), and angel investors like Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta), Avid Larizadeh Duggan (Former Google Ventures Partner), and Bradley Armstrong (Vice President at Slack). Our work has been featured in Techcrunch and the Wall Street Journal. We have great momentum and are now looking for ambitious talent to join our team!
Position Overview: VideaHealth is looking for our first product manager to join our team. Acting as product owner with scrum teams, you would work directly with the CEO on product strategy, feature prioritization and implementation of product that furthers core company objectives. You will collaborate on the product vision and translate it into strategy and features, following the product development cycle from start to finish. To successfully execute your role, you will be working in tight partnership with the Head of Engineering, Head of AI and Clinical Consultants. To succeed in this role, you should have a highly analytical mind and enjoy detail-oriented problem-solving. You should have experience collecting and incorporating customer feedback as well as working well in cross functional, technical teams. If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
- Partner with the CEO, Engineering Leaders and Clinical Consultants to develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision by analyzing different market and product opportunities
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Background in software development and/or business development preferredExperience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field