Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
VideaHealth is a cutting-edge AI-powered solution for dentistry, developed by a team of business operators, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians spun out of MIT. Our vision is to be the first company to diagnose a billion people globally. Our product is already used by thousands of dental clinicians to improve the quality of care through faster diagnoses, lower operating costs, and improved patient understanding.
About the Position:
The Client Success Manager is a critical member of the Client Success team leading the company’s strong mission to deliver an exceptional VideaHealth client experience. This role will be a great fit if you are passionate about making a difference in a patient’s health, energized by delivering high client satisfaction, and think strategically about client relationships.
- Clinical team onboarding, training and support
- Ability to engage dental clinical teams driving VideaAI product adoption via a consultative approach through your expertise in practice workflow integration
- Own the client relationship, partnering with the sales and implementation teams, and taking over management for ongoing client happiness
- Drive product adoption and partner with clients to successfully achieve KPIs
- Own all aspects of client renewals. Collaborate with sales peers, when appropriate, on accelerating account expansion and renewals.
- Expand user base continuously and grow revenues through cross-selling and up-selling
- Forecast and manage the health of your clientsDevelop and deepen relationships with clients that provide insight into their company goals and strategies
- Ensure client delight that drives client advocacy opportunities
- Be a client consultant. Analyze the client’s use of the product and identify trends and success metrics by running reports with our data visualization tools
- Share opportunities with clients for greater enrollment and engagement
- Act as a client advocate and be the voice of the client internally to refine the client experience including client implementation, onboarding, and product experience
- Contribute to product roadmap planning
- Provide top-level service to our rapidly growing client base, sharing the transformative impact of our products to excite and delight
- Be well versed in issue management, including appropriate escalation and client expectation management
- 2+ years client success experience managing enterprise level customers at a SaaS company
- Start-up experience and understanding the unique experience it entails
- Ability to thrive and quickly pivot when market dynamics dictateAdept at managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally with differing seniority
- Dental, DSO, healthcare industry, digital therapeutics, or digital healthcare background preferred (but not required)
- Proven track record of exceeding ARR goals and client satisfaction across a book of business
- Ability to develop strategic client strategies to support retention and client growth via cross-selling or up-sell initiatives
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adapts and responds to change
- Strong communication skills. Ability to simplify and convey complex information in a confident and articulate manner while effectively communicating across various target audiences
- Comfortable conducting product demonstrations and presenting virtually or in-personAbility to solve problems quickly and creatively in a highly collaborative environmentDemonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel
- Experience managing a range of priorities and accounts, focusing on what is criticalComfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Growth mindset: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
VideaHealth is supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $27M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle), and Pillar VC (PillPack), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
If you want to join a breakthrough healthtech company and help accelerate its impact and growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!