Boston, USA /
Business & Product & Operations /
VideaHealth is a venture-backed startup developing artificial intelligence to automatically detect diseases in dental x-ray imaging. Spun out of MIT in 2018, our prior research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases. VideaHealth helps dentists detect these conditions and effectively communicate treatment recommendations to patients. Our product has the potential to reduce health risks for over 210 million patients every year in the US alone. In addition, we are helping dental insurance companies streamline their claims review process with AI. We have a strong core team and advisors, have raised over $6.5M in seed funding so far. Our investors include Pillar VC (invested in Path AI), Zetta Venture Partners (invested in Tractable), and angel investors like Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta), Avid Larizadeh Duggan (Former Google Ventures Partner), and Bradley Armstrong (Vice President at Slack). Our work has been featured at MIT and the Wall Street Journal. We have great momentum and are now looking for ambitious talent to join our team!
VideaHealth is seeking its first Engagement Manager to join the team. Our Engagement manager will play a critical role in enabling communication, collaboration, and strategy execution across the company. This position is the right hand to our Founder and CEO and is a great way to get exposure to all aspects of running a fast growing tech startup. The role is a stepping stone to a leading role within the company (e.g., Head of Operations or Business Development.)
The Engagement Manager will play a critical role in the strategic development and execution of projects and initiatives in close step with the CEO and leadership team. A curiosity to learn, an ability to communicate across teams and lead through influence is important as this role will carry out the vision and represent the CEO in the continued expansion of the business.
What you'll do
- Own the transition from outreach, to pilot negotiation and pilot conduction to production with Enterprise clients Ensure satisfaction across the customer hierarchy, from C level to daily users of the product, eventually hiring and building your own customer success teams as you progress
- Design and re-engineer specific customers' business processes to enable their adoption of AI products
- Negotiate pilot and product contracts with our customers: the goal is to get them to use our product for all their claims within a few months!Become an expert at - and evangelist for - VideaHealth’s technologies and the capabilities of machine learning
- Feed customer and market insights back to rest of the company, to help design the next generation of AI products for us to build
What qualities are we looking for?
- 4+ years' experience in top tier strategy consulting or a BizOp role in a high growth startup or the technology team at a financial institution
- Proven track record of working closely with C-suite/VP-level executives while also influencing across multiple levels and functions of an organization
- Ability to dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and equity package, all your tech equipment needs
- Regular company events such as Lunch & Learns, quarterly company get-aways etc. Mentoring and growth. We will make sure that you are always learning and have the resources and mentorship needed to fine-tune your craft and propel your career
- Working at a tight-knit, but growing company that has received recognition from institutions such as MIT, Harvard, FDA, WallStreet Journal, and TechCrunch. In addition, your colleagues have cut their teeth at places like McKinsey, Twitter, Cigna, Jepessen, Boston University School of Medicine, and received PhDs from Imperial College and TU Dortmund
- Bright office in central Boston overlooking TDGarden
- Opportunity to change the healthcare world with Artificial Intelligence!
- We hire people we believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent
- We decide where we need to get to together and support you however we can so you can get us there
- We expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust
- We treat each other respectfully, we aim for quality and success in everything we do, we value intelligence and dedication, and we have a laugh along the way.