Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Summary: Join VideaHealth as key member of our software engineering team to develop secure, scalable and reliable SaaS systems that eventually improve dental health of millions of people.
About us: VideaHealth is a venture-backed startup developing artificial intelligence to automatically detect diseases in dental x-ray imaging. Spun out of MIT in 2018, our prior research has shown that dentists miss up to 50% of dental diseases. VideaHealth helps dentists detect these conditions and effectively communicate treatment recommendations to patients. Our product increases revenue for dentists and has the potential to reduce health risks for over 210 million patients every year in the US alone. We have a strong core team and advisors, are backed by world-renowned VCs and angel-investors, and our work has been featured at MIT and the Wall Street Journal. We have great momentum and are now looking for ambitious talent to join our team!
- Building React components that can be reused across multiple applications and use cases, from the dental practice, to insurance, and more
- Writing automated tests with Jest and Puppeteer
- Implementing best practices for application performance and data integrity, and
- Having fun!
- At least 2 years of experience working with React.js in a cross-functional development team.
- Experience working with internal and external REST APIs.
- Strong communication skills that shine through your testable and clean code.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience
- Understanding of backend development
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Share a collaborative work culture in which you can gain experience and grow your technical skills
- Offer competitive pay and equity.
- Offer a flat organization where being senior translates to being a mentor and role model for others.
- Offer a technical challenge that has not yet been described in textbooks!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $200,000