Director of Client Success
New York, NY
Reporting into the VP of Client Success, the Director of Client Success manages a team that oversees the full spectrum of the client relationship: day-to-day operations, client deliverables, and strategic cross-selling and upselling. The Director will emphasize continual training, growth, and the highest level of client service skills within the team.
- Create a strong vision of client service and establish best practices for the regional and national team
- Manage and monitor ongoing campaign performance, for managed service video platform campaigns ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to client expectations
- Foster relationships with both agencies, clients, and vendors through continued learning of VideoAmp's product offerings and key differentiators
- Accompany Sales on external meetings and presentations when applicable
- Assist with the on-boarding and training of new hires
- Understand various levels of KPIs and formulate strategies to meet/exceed both client and team goals
- Critical thinking and proactive approach toward client service
- Team player who enjoys getting their hands dirty with data
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys planning and organizing events
- White glove philosophy of customer service
- Management experience (preferably a team within minimum of 2-5 members)
- 8+ years interactive online media planning & buying or account management in the adtech industry with a managed or self service DSP. Video specific background preferred
- Expertise managing campaigns of different sizes and goals in major DSPs, or working with SSPs on publisher's side.Previous Ad Operations experience and fluency in a programmatic media buying technology/platform a plus
- Ad Agency, DSP or in-house Brand Marketing experience a plus
- Previous direct client account management
- Strong experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Strong work ethic and autonomous initiative; desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
VideoAmp is a software and data company that enables advertisers and media owners to transact seamlessly across devices. VideoAmp’s platform enables advertisers to plan, buy and measure de-duplicated and precise audiences across linear, VOD, OTT, desktop, and mobile content. VideoAmp also enables content owners to package linear TV, on-demand and digital assets holistically with data-driven optimization. The company is backed by RTL Group and headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Boston and the Netherlands.
VideoAmp gives advertisers access to proprietary technology for matching TV and digital audiences, enabling true cross screen video advertising for the first time. As a leader in Advanced TV, VideoAmp is taking programmatic video buying to the next level with exclusive platform features that empower advertisers to deliver better results.
In addition to advancing cross screen video, VideoAmp’s clients also gain efficiencies in traditional digital video on desktop and mobile from platform features not available on existing video platforms. Impression level drill down optimization capabilities on viewability, non-human traffic and other key metrics allow for simultaneous multi-metric optimization, giving advertisers significantly better performance at scale against their desired KPIs. Data integrations enable advertisers to overlay their own 1st party and 3rd party data segments to reach their desired target audience across any screen, while leveraging these advanced platform features to drive efficiencies.
With VideoAmp, advertisers can finally compare apples to apples with a single solution that can universally measure video across all screens. Advertisers can track exposure, impact and brand lift against each media touchpoint.