New York, NY
Sales – Sales
VideoAmp is the software and data company that powers the convergence of the linear TV and digital video marketing ecosystems. Our Software Division enables marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across linear, digital, and OTT video advertising. Our Data Division connects linear TV viewership with addressable data assets via APIs for the marketing and media industries. VideoAmp is backed by Mediaocean, RTL Group and six institutional investors.
- Offers enterprise software solutions that can be accessed via self-service, managed service or suite of customizable API’s.
- Our data solution goes beyond traditional panel-based reach metrics with an innovative identity-based data set and matching methodology not currently available from any other vendor in the marketplace.
- We've created the connective tissue between linear and digital video with a proprietary VideoAmp Household ID to act as a common currency across a comprehensive, de- duplicated exposure universe. We capture, validate, and measure wherever audiences engage your brand’s message, whether from set-top-boxes, on-glass automated content recognition, digital logins, or ad server log records.
- Planning - linear and cross channel planning leveraging advanced digital audiences
- Activation - optimization of digital or linear video investment using a holistic data-driven approach across channels
- Measurement - de-duplicated, ad exposure level measurement of holistic linear and digital investment against any audience
Core products include:
The Position & Requirements:
- VideoAmp is hiring a first class sales team that can prospect for and educate clients, articulate the value of VideoAmp and drive revenue on the platform.
- High level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Ability to resolve conflict and solve prioritization challenges.
- Exceptional track record for breaking into and building major account relationships.
- History of strategic selling to agencies and brands and deep understanding of the trading desk landscape and industry dynamics.
- Experience in high growth companies.
- Experience in complex, solutions selling.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity.