London, UK /
Marketing & Comms /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform help’s the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy has powerful stories to tell and we’re looking for a Marketer with the skills and creativity to help us write and tell these stories. If you love telling stories and are passionate about the changing landscape of the creative and advertising industry this is the perfect role for you! We are looking for an individual who understands and enjoys writing and telling compelling stories that capture people's attention. You will be a key part of the marketing team, working with stakeholders to create stories, articles, thought pieces, case studies, pitches and more. You will work with our design and video marketer to bring these stories to life in various mediums and you will also be involved in other marketing activities such as webinars. We are growing rapidly and it’s a very exciting time to join the marketing team!
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be researching insights into the creative and advertising industry
- Creating compelling stories around Vidsy’s new way to create vs the old models
- Creating marketing collateral including articles, thought pieces, case studies, webinars and more.
- Working with the marketing team to brings stories to life across multiple mediums
- Creating stories across all areas of the business, from brand, to commercial and our creator community.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in current industry trends and insights
- Storytelling & Writing Skills - Able to research, collate and interpret information from various sources external and within Vidsy to build foundations of marketing narratives and stories. The skills to take all of this information and write/tell stories in a compelling manner.
- Excellent Communicator - You will be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and be able to clearly articulate marketing narratives both verbally and in writing. You will also have great listening skills to pull out key information from stakeholders.
- Passionate & Creatively Curious - A keen interest and excited by all of the changes occurring within the creative and advertising industry. Curious about storytelling techniques and exploring new mediums of storytelling and marketing.
- Independent & Organised Mindset - Manage multiple projects across different stakeholders, ability to meet deadlines and execute on tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.