Senior Product Manager
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy’s on the lookout for an experienced B2B Senior Product Manager to join their growing London team and lead the development of client facing products. Within the role you’ll work closely with our Chief Product Officer, and alongside multiple teams including; Engineering, Design, Creative and Operations.
What You'll Be Doing
- Building a vision for an indispensable suite of products for our clients. Gathering, validating and prioritising client and stakeholder requirements. Then establishing a feasible roadmap for delivering them.
- Conducting product discovery using client user workshops, research and rapid prototyping with designers. Using lean methodologies such as MVP to quickly validate products.
- Prioritising effectively using robust methodology to decide what to build and when. Ensuring that we are building the most valuable products first.
- Using agile methodologies to build quality products. Improving our process so that engineers can build the best quality products, in the shortest possible time frames. Running projects in collaboration with engineering.
- Producing excellent documentation to give engineers everything they need to build products. Writing easy to understand documents for users, to help with training and fostering adoption.
- Improving our bespoke platform which is built in-house by our growing cross-functional engineering team.
- 4 plus years (or equivalent) experience within Product Management.
- Experience of building and delivering B2B products.
- Comfortable working with FTSE 100 level clients.
- Experience of managing integrations and APIs.
- Strong stakeholder management and product prioritisation skills.
- An understanding of video, and an active interest in the opportunities the channel offers.
- Ability to communicate with all members of the business, from working closely with the Founding Team and software engineers, through to the mentoring of more junior team members.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.