Client Solutions Coordinator
London, UK /
Account Management /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
The Client Solutions team at Vidsy make things happen, acting as true partners to our Clients, as well as our creative and commercial teams. This role supports multiple work streams with lots of moving parts, and requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who is able to support multiple projects and team members simultaneously.
We are looking for a motivated and organised Client Solutions Coordinator (our name for an Account Executive or Client Solutions Executive) to manage and support creative delivery and client management across some of our world leading key accounts. This is a great opportunity for a passionate account executive to grow into the Client Solution Manager role at Vidsy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creative Delivery - This is the bread and butter of Client Solutions Management at Vidsy. Guiding clients through the entire delivery process with consistent proactive communication and expectation management. Whilst also managing and supporting a cross functional internal team at Vidsy
- Asset Management - responsible for the coordination, preparation and delivery of assets to key client platforms
- Client Relationships - develop influential relationships with clients and key stakeholders, ensuring clients have a first class experience
- Internal Relationships - Delivering best in class client solutions requires effective collaboration and communication between disciplines. You will play a vital role in supporting the Client Solutions team as a whole.
- Project Tracking and reporting - Ensuring project trackers are maintained and up to date across key accounts, including finance trackers and administration tasks
- Case Studies - collecting and sharing key project information for the development of client case studies.
- 1-2 years experience in a client facing role (creative agency experience desirable).
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the advertising, social and content landscapes.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Able to assess, articulate and manage complex situations and prioritise workload.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.