Partner Development Manager
New York, US /
Commercial & Sales /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
About the role
Vidsy’s partnerships team focuses on growing strategic partnerships with major media platforms and technology partners upon which Vidsy's solution is utilized, including Facebook, Snap, Pinterest, Amazon Advertising, TikTok and more. By fostering and developing these relationships we are able to retain & grow existing clients, drive new business opportunities & programmes, and increase industry awareness of our solution.
As Partner Development Manager, you will work closely with our Global Commercial Team to drive new and existing client growth, in addition to multiple other functions across the business - such as Marketing, Creative and Product - to support their business goals through Partners. You will play a pivotal role in leading and developing strategies and key initiatives with Partners, and act as the main point person between Vidsy and our key Partners.
You'll have the opportunity to work closely with Vidsy’s leadership, whilst being on the absolute cutting edge of the marketing and technology landscape - working alongside the biggest platforms and technology partners in the world - helping to build out Vidsy’s Partnerships and Business Development organization.
- Develop and execute business development strategies with Partners to drive opportunities and increase understanding, awareness and adoption of Vidsy’s solution.
- Ensure platform partner’s understanding and awareness of the Vidsy product offering and solution is always present, through highlighting successful collaborations, case studies, etc.
- Continually foster, grow and enhance relationships with the with Platform partners (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Google, Amazon) and develop long-standing trust towards Vidsy.
- Maintain an up-to-date mapping and understanding of partners org charts - who are the decision makers, who influencers key players, who are the key players, etc.
- Keeping an active eye on the market for new trends, future partner opportunities and research to help us continually evolve Vidsy’s offering and position within the market.
- 5-7+ years (or equivalent) experience in commercial sales, business development and/or account management working with digital media and technology platforms.
- Prior experience working within the social, video, marketing and/or ad tech space.
- Sales and/or client management oriented experience, particularly within longer, more strategic client / partner relationships building.
- Active interest and working knowledge of our partners (Facebook, TikTok, Snap, etc) and how they would look to Vidsy as a partner themselves.
- Vertical knowledge of CPG, M&E, Gaming, Tech or Finserv.
Compensation & Package
- 💰 Highly competitive base salary
- 🤝 Annual bonus
- 📈 Share Options
- 🩺 Healthcare
- 📥 401k
- 💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
- 🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
- 😇 Annual Volunteer Day
- ♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
- 🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
- 🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.