Social Media Content Creator
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re on the lookout for an extremely creative digital content creator to join our growing community team. This is an exciting and hands-on role, where you’ll be directly involved in the creation of engaging and empowering content for our community of motion graphics designers and filmmakers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conceptualising, filming and editing visual content (video, image, audio, you name it!) to engage, educate, entertain and empower Vidsy’s community of motion graphics designers and filmmakers.
- Self-shooting, editing and delivering strategic, graphic-led creative content (such as video, feed posts, stories, GIFs, animations etc.) for social media platforms and beyond.
- Pitching content ideas and hop onto social trends that you can confidently bring to life.
- Attending brand events, shoots and office meet-ups to capture content.
- Master storyteller. An understanding of how to bring stories to life visually, hook audiences and keep them engaged.
- Digital native. Understands how to get the best out of each platform and content placement. Experienced creating impactful, effective content that engages existing audiences and hooks new ones.
- Technically proficient. Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and shooting video. Comfortable working with live action footage as well as motion graphics.
- Brand ambassador. Ability to develop and maintain strong visual brand identities through content and design.
- Passion for the space. Demonstrate a passion for the creative industry, experience working with a creative team or community, understanding the challenges creators and freelancers face.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.