London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Creative to join our team. You’ll be supporting the execution of a wide range of Social Video Campaigns for major brands - including Facebook, L’Oreal, HP, Unilever and Barclays - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
This is a fast paced role where you will be involved in creating amazing social video content. working with Strategists, Client Solutions Managers & Motion Designers in bringing these campaigns to life by directing our External Creator Community and utilising our fantastic in-house Design Team.
We're looking for someone who's social media savvy, and has a real appetite for producing engaging content that increases performance across social.
What you'll be doing
- Working as part of a team to execute on a range of different client briefs across multiple verticals.
- Contributing to creative strategy for clients across various platforms and video ad formats.
- Translating client requirements and our strategy into briefs that will be executed by Vidsy's unique Creator network.
- Ideation and developing creative routes to deliver original content that exceeds client objectives.
- Managing the entire video production process through our platform and working with our global creator network.
- Collaborating with internal team members & clients through content production, always having the best interests of the content at heart.
- 18 months (plus) - or equivalent experience - working within content production, production or project management.
- Have an understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms.
- Be up to speed with the latest social media platforms and trends.
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets across various platforms and advertising formats.
- Have a deep understanding of video content production - bonus if you have hands-on After Effects or Filmmaker experience!
- A creative mindset, and ability to run ideation/creative concept workshops.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple briefs and clients while maintaining strict attention to details.
- A meticulous eye for detail & design.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.