Creative Operations Manager
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
The Operations Team at Vidsy supports and leads multiple internal work streams, giving you the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth 🚀
The Operations Manager will work alongside the Operations Director and cross-functionally with other teams across Vidsy. We are looking for a proactive, solutions-focused, and motivated individual to drive and maintain operational excellence and support the Operations team in ensuring processes are followed, scaled and streamlined, with the aim to drive scalability and consistency.
What You'll Be Doing
- Operational Excellence - Maintain day-to-day operational excellence across implemented projects and elevate, improve and learn to make operations better.
- Processes & Workflows - Support the development and implementation of processes, tools and workflows.
- Frameworks - Identify areas of improvement and support the Operations Director in building and implementing scalable frameworks across the business, based on learnings.
- Internal Relationships - You will play a vital role in supporting the Operations Director in enabling all our teams to work, collaborate and grow efficiently.
- 4+ years experience within an Operations position.
- Experience within a tech environment that has rapidly scaled up.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and workflows across the business.
- An exceptional eye for efficiency, and best-in-class problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and take initiative within the workplace.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across the business effectively.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.