New York, US /
Vidsy is a multi-award-winning start-up with hubs in London (HQ), NYC and LA, that's building the go-to platform and ecosystem for Creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world's best brands create effective video ads, while also providing the opportunities and tools for Creators to hone their skills, earn fair pay, and work on incredible projects. We're building a different way to create; democratising creativity and empowering brands and Creators to build value together.
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Creative to join our team. You’ll be supporting the execution of a wide range of Social Video Campaigns for major brands - including Meta, L’Oreal, HP, Unilever and Google - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
This is a fast paced role where you will be involved in creating amazing social video content. working with Strategists, Client Solutions Managers & Motion Designers in bringing these campaigns to life by directing our External Creator Community and utilising our fantastic in-house Design Team. We're looking for someone who's social media savvy, and has a real appetite for producing engaging content that increases performance across social.
What you'll be doing
- Working as part of a team to execute on a range of different client briefs across multiple verticals.
- Contributing to creative strategy for clients across various platforms and video ad formats.
- Translating client requirements and our strategy into briefs that will be executed by Vidsy's unique Creator network.
- Ideation and developing creative routes to deliver original content that exceeds client objectives.
- Managing the entire video production process through our platform and working with our global creator network.
- Collaborating with internal team members & clients through content production, always having the best interests of the content at heart.
- 18 months (plus) - or equivalent experience - working within content production, production or project management.
- Have an understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms.
- Be up to speed with the latest social media platforms and trends.
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets across various platforms and advertising formats.
- Have a deep understanding of video content production - bonus if you have hands-on After Effects or Filmmaker experience!
- A creative mindset, and ability to run ideation/creative concept workshops.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple briefs and clients while maintaining strict attention to details.
- A meticulous eye for detail & design.
Compensation & Package
💰 Salary between $65,000 - $80,000 dependant on experience
💸 Discretionary annual bonus of up to 10%
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Vidsy's 'Virtual-First' Hybrid Approach
We operate a hybrid way of working we call 'virtual-first'. That means, across all our locations (London, NYC and LA), our teams work primarily remotely, with occasional in-office sessions for collaboration, client meetings, socials, and more. The nature of your role will dictate how often you attend (e.g. our Commercial Team visit the office weekly whereas our Engineering Team are typically in the office monthly), however, we're flexible, and the balance of in-office versus remote can be discussed and confirmed during the interview process.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products. Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.