Agile Delivery Manager
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Are you an experienced leader with a passion for driving efficient and effective delivery? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and have a track record of applying Agile principles to drive organisational change and improve outcomes? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
As our Agile Delivery Manager you'll partner with Vidsy's growing Creative Team (60 strong globally - primarily made up of Creatives & Motion Designers) to foster & deliver effective work streams, ensuring each and every one of our deliverables is delivered on time, on spec and at Vidsy's exceptionally high standard. You'll work cross-functionally with multiple teams across the business - including Sales, Engineering, Strategy and Client Management - to drive larger initiatives that span the entire business, and work closely with Vidsy's Founders & C-Suite to report on productivity & performance improvements.
What You'll Do
- Enable efficient scaling of our creative delivery capability. You’ll lead in the design and continuous improvement of how we operate and how we’re structured
- Lead project delivery to ensure we deliver on a rapidly growing number of projects. We currently deliver around 50 per month and are growing quickly
- Work with our Commercial and Client teams to ensure we have the capabilities to deliver on new business wins
- Work with Product Engineering to identify and deploy platform improvements that scale our impact
- Line manage a small team team across UK and NY
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years (or equivalent) experience working as a member of teams using Lean and Agile ways of working
- 5+ years (or equivalent) experience leading the delivery of multiple work streams in a cross functional environment
- Accomplished at delivering multiple work streams in a cross-functional environment
- A track record of applying Lean / Agile approaches to establish effective organisational structures and ways of working
- Able to use data to generate and test insights
- A strong bias to action
- An insistence on high-quality work
- Nice to have - prior experience managing a small team
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Hybrid SetUp
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.