London, UK /
At Vidsy we're on a mission to build the creative ecosystem for brands and creators to thrive on digital, together.
We help global brands create effective video ads, efficiently and consistently across digital. Combining our technology, global creator community and digital-first creative methods we’re enabling global brands to transform their marketing for an ever-evolving world of digital advertising. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
Vidsy is on the lookout for Strategists with the ability to take complex ideas and make them easy for everyone to understand. You will be a mid-senior level strategist with a mixture of creative and commercial experience in which you were directly responsible for crafting client solutions and seeing those through to successful delivery. This role will be based in our London HQ.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with our Client Partners (Sales) to produce creative proposals that align with client business needs and adapting proposals as required.
- Handing over newly won projects to the creative team, ensuring a strong kick-off and that all team members are aligned.
- Take responsibility for the success of clients and ensuring they receive the highest level of appropriate sales and operational customer service. Analysing data and campaign performance to provide actionable insights that help inform future campaigns, case studies and more.
- Lead creative workshops for our clients and work alongside our platform partners on innovative digital, social and mobile learning agendas.
- A deep knowledge of how creative should be approached across various digital media ad placements and their respective best practices including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and more.
- Able to learn and develop a deep understanding of Vidsy’s Creative Engine and Methodologies with the ability to apply these to develop successful client solutions.
- A storyteller; able to articulate complex information into a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Able to find insight within audiences that will unlock effective creative.
- A demonstrated ability to inform creative direction through insights as well as experience of pitch structure and design.
- Astute brief writing skills to transfer insight, direction and inspiration to the creative team.
- Apply a range of problem solving techniques to understand and solve the client’s challenge you’ve been given.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.