London, UK /
At Vidsy we're on a mission to build the creative ecosystem for brands and creators to thrive on digital, together.
We help global brands create effective video ads, efficiently and consistently across digital. Combining our technology, global creator community and digital-first creative methods we’re enabling global brands to transform their marketing for an ever-evolving world of digital advertising. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Creative Producer - or as it's known within our structure, a Creative Lead - to join our busy London HQ; to work on the execution of a wide range of briefs for major brands - including Facebook, L'Oreal, HP, Unilever and Barclays - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
The position a fast paced, multi faceted role which focuses on creating amazing social video content by partnering with clients to create concepts and ideas for their campaigns, and then bringing them to life by directing our External Creator Community and utilising our fantastic In-House Design Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with Vidsy’s clients to execute on a range of different creative briefs across multiple verticals.
- Developing creative strategy for clients across various platforms and video ad formats.
- Translating client requirements into briefs ready to go onto our creator platform.
- Ideation and developing creative briefs to deliver original content that exceeds client objectives.
- Managing the entire video production process through our platform and working with our global creator network.
- Discuss and provide feedback on design aspects of campaign creative.
- Constantly acting as a subject matter expert for creativity in social video.
- Understanding of mobile marketing and how to build strategies for social platforms.
- Ability to develop outstanding creative assets across various platforms and ad formats.
- A creative mindset, and ability to run ideation/creative concept workshops.
- Ability to work directly with clients throughout the entire creative workflow, including early stage concepting, ongoing updates, content delivery and post brief analysis.
- Understanding of analytics data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple briefs and clients while maintaining strict attention to details.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.