Business Development Manager
London, UK /
Commercial & Sales /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager who's ready to jump into a fast paced, hi-growth environment, and help Vidsy further grow it’s exciting client base and secure new enterprise brands for us to partner with. Within the role you'll actively identify, prioritize and drive new business opportunities within a vertical / book of business of enterprise level brands, whilst working closely with our Client Solutions, Strategy, Marketing and Leadership Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Proactively prospecting and outreaching to a book of business / vertical.
- Crafting business development strategies and account plans for a list of targeted, enterprise level brands.
- Lead generation and qualifying Clients (brand direct) through a consultative sales approach.
- Constantly identifying key decision makers, stakeholders and direct client teams for prospecting, whilst engaging with clients at all levels up to C-Suite to secure new opportunities and partnerships.
- Managing a strong pipeline, including maintaining pipeline tools and reporting up to date. Partner with other cross-functional teams on developing best in class solutions for clients.
- 4-5+ years commercial experience (or equivalent) within Sales and Business Development.
- Prior experience selling a direct-to-brand marketing or advertising product or service.
- Knowledge of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Compensation & Package
💰 Highly competitive base salary
💸 Uncapped sales commission plan
📈 Share Options
🩺 Private Healthcare
💻 Flexible working through our 'virtual-first' hybrid approach
🏝 25 days vacation plus Federal Days
😇 Annual Volunteer Day
♥️ Vidsy's growing well being offering & EAP
🍼 Enhanced parental leave policies
🌍 Your carbon footprint offset via our Ecologi partnership
Our ‘Virtual-First’ Hybrid SetUp
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.