New York, US
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, having started from a London coffee shop in late 2014 to being named as one of Wired’s 2019 hottest start-ups and scaling to a growing team of 70+ globally across Europe (London HQ) and the US (New York).
After a hugely successful US Launch in Jan 2019, Vidsy US scaled to multi $M sales through direct partnerships with Fortune 500 brands including: L’Oreal, Amazon, Unilever, Warner Brothers and BMW. In addition to also establishing strategic partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and Quibi.
Vidsy is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join it's New York office. The role will work within our growing NYC Team as we continue to expand our client base in the US markets. As one of our US Project Manager you'll partner with a range of our clients to ensure the timely delivery of their briefs and strategies, and that their projects are consistently executed to the highest Vidsy quality.
Role & Responsibilities
- Being the client "go-to" for their on-going projects with Vidsy.
- Acting as the "glue" that empowers both the Vidsy Team and our Clients to get the best results possible.
- Working closely with our Creative Leads to oversee project timelines and communicate relevant updates to clients.
- Partnering with our Product Team to share client feedback and potential platform improvements we could implement as we continue to grow and scale.
- Proactively striving to be a subject matter expert within social, digital video and creative.
- 2-3+ years (or equivalent) experience within a client facing delivery role.
- Track record of executing creative projects, and empowering client success.
- A passion, energy, and enthusiasm for building strong relationships and success for clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.