Video Marketer & Motion Graphics Designer
London, UK /
Marketing & Comms /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform help’s the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy has powerful stories to tell and we’re looking for a visual storyteller with the creative and technical skills to bring these stories to life through video and motion. This isn’t your typical marketing role, we are looking for a video native who will be a key part of the marketing team and focused primarily on creating video. You’ll be working with key stakeholders to develop stories to be told and bringing them to life with video and motion. As a Video Marketer & Motion Graphics Designer at Vidsy you will be creatively curious, have an excellent eye for detail and always exploring new ways to tell a story visually. We are growing rapidly and it’s a very exciting time to join the marketing team and have fun creating!
What You'll Be Doing
- You’ll be creatively bringing stories to life across Vidsy through Video and Motion.
- A mixed role including shooting videos, editing and motion graphics.
- Working with the marketing team to interpret briefs from key stakeholders.
- Building narratives and bringing these to life visually across various digital and platforms.
- Creating videos across all areas of the business, from brand, to commercial and our creator community.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in video and visual storytelling.
- Storyteller Experience - Able to interpret, research and explore brief from stakeholders to build narratives. A visual storyteller, with an understanding of how visuals can be used in different ways to impact the narrative and message.
- Technical Expertise - Advanced skills in After Effects and Premiere as well as some experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. Filmmaking knowledge including shooting, directing and editing.
- Creatively Curious Approach - Exploring new tools and ways to produce content, curious about new visual storytelling techniques and exploring new ways to create. Passionate about learning and evolving as a creative.
- Independent & Organised Mindset - Manage multiple projects across different stakeholders, ability to meet deadlines and execute on tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.