Senior Data Analyst
London, UK /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Using data effectively is key both to accelerating improvements to our Product and to sustaining Vidsy’s rapid organisational growth. As our first Data Analytics hire you’ll join our Impact Engineering squad, and you’ll lead in establishing and scaling our Data Analytics capability.
What You'll Do
- Establish an effective Data Analysis process and support its adoption across Vidsy
- Contribute to the design, implementation and operation of an analytics platform that enables Data Analysis across our many data sources
- Lead in generating actionable insights that improve both our Product and our Organisational effectiveness
- Design, build and maintain dashboards that enable the widespread use of data to drive decisions
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years working as a Data Analyst, with a strong contribution to establishing and scaling Data Analytics capabilities
- An incurable curiosity to understand the story behind the data
- Demonstrable expertise in statistics and probability; a Bachelor’s degree level in a related subject is a bonus
- Strong database skills, particularly SQL
- Strong data visualisation skills using tools such as Tableau, Looker and Excel
- Practical experience of statistical programming languages such as Python or R
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.