Client Solutions Director
New York, US /
Account Management /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
The Client Solutions Director at Vidsy leads the team towards our goal of making things happen, acting as a true partner to our Clients, as well as our creative and commercial teams to deliver best in class digital video solutions. This role oversees multiple work streams with lots of moving parts, and requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who is able to align Client and Vidsy towards a common vision and business goals to achieve success.
You'll be Senior level with proven experience managing multi level client relationships, comfortable interacting from brand manger to CMO. You will report directly to the Head of Client Solutions and will help shape the CS department in North America. We are looking for strategic “thinkers” and eager “doers” who can lead multiple key accounts, from proposal and solution development to team management and ongoing growth. You are able to provide exceptional client service and strategic thinking while challenging our clients to be forward-thinking on digital 🚀
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead, develop and nurture Senior level Client relationships across our key partnerships, owning the day to day Client contact to make us the go-to choice for digital video.
- Lead, inspire and motivate our Client Solutions team to deliver best in class service in an exciting and innovative way.
- Lead the client onboarding, management and growth - working with senior stakeholders to develop a true partnership, becoming a key strategic advisor and relationship lead for Clients.
- Partnering with and inspiring our Strategy and Creative teams and other senior stakeholders to deliver effective video ad creative across digital.
- Displaying an instinctive, entrepreneurial spirit to generate new commercial opportunities.
- Adapting to an agile, fast paced creative approach empowered by technology and a global creator community. (One that does not follow the traditional agency approach!)
- 10+ years (or equivalent) client management experience, with exposure to enterprise level brands & accounts.
- Proven team leadership experience with an ability to motivate and select the right team for the right clients while providing clear career growth paths.
- A thorough understanding of the advertising, social and content landscapes.
- Ability to define goals for clients and build plans to successfully deliver against these.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver. Able to assess, articulate and manage complex situations to make effective decisions and build proactive solutions.
- Proven experience navigating complex and large-scale client organizations to build consensus and resolve competing priorities in the interest of Vidsy and the Client
- Willingness to get stuck into project work when required, whilst remaining focused on bigger picture objective.
Nice to have
- Experience within a creative agency or tech platform
- Experience within CPG/FMCG industries
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our New York and California based Teams our hubs will be NYC and LA, meaning we welcome applications from across those respective States, as long as you're open to travel into your regional hub, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.