Motion Graphics Designer
Vidsy is the creative technology engine powering mobile video ad creation for the world’s leading brands. Our technology, global community of 6,000+ vetted creators and fully managed services are empowering brands to intelligently transform their digital advertising for an ever-evolving world of mobile video. Vidsy is a trusted global creative partner with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter.
If your idea of a bit of fun is popping open After Effects and having a play then you are in the right place. As one of our superstar Designers you’ll partner with our Internal Creative Team and our external Creator Community to deliver a wide range of incredible content for some of the world's best known brands - including the likes of Facebook, L'Oreal, Netflix, Unilever and Barclays - and some of the hottest new startups too 🔥.
But this isn’t your “typical” Motion Graphics role - we’re looking for video natives who can get stuck in throughout our entire creative process, from coming up with concepts for brands and creating original content, to briefing our External Creators, and polishing - or beautifying - their work prior to client review to ensure it’s the very best it can be.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with the rest of the Vidsy Team to conceptualise the latest and greatest content for social.
- Directing our external Creator Community to create incredible social video.
- Reviewing, editing and polishing our Creator’s content to make it 💯!
- Reformatting content to make it relevant for different social platforms.
- Constantly staying up to date with social trends and best practices to ensure our output is consistently excellent.
- Create top quality videos at scale for big brands seen by millions!
- You’re a social native - whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat! Experience in social video is a must - this stuff's in your blood 💘
- Ability to come up with fresh visual concepts and designs
- Advanced skills in After Effects and Premiere as well as experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An organised and methodical approach to your work. We foster a super collaborative environment so you’re not the only one who’ll see those AE files!
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute on tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently.
- Ability to read briefs to the end...
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.