Client Solutions Manager
London, UK /
Account Management /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
A Client Solutions Manager at Vidsy makes things happen, acting as a true partner to our Clients, as well as our creative and commercial teams. This role oversees multiple work streams with lots of moving parts, and requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who is able to align Client and Vidsy towards a common vision and business goals to achieve success.
You'll be mid-senior level with proven experience managing brand relationships and shall report directly into the Head of Client Solutions. We are looking for strategic “thinkers” and eager “doers” who can guide the client through each step of the journey, from briefing a creative team to launching a campaign. You are able to provide exceptional client service alongside client consulting and challenging our clients to be forward-thinking on digital.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and managing relationships with a portfolio of Vidsy's key clients.
- Adapting to an agile, fast paced creative approach empowered by technology and a global creator community. (One that does not follow the traditional agency approach!)
- Serve as a key catalyst for your accounts. Be the day-to-day contact managing client relationship health and client satisfaction.
- Function as business partner, advisor and relationship lead for clients
- Partnering with and inspiring our Strategists, Creative Leads and other key stakeholders to deliver effective video ad creative across digital.
- Displaying an instinctive, entrepreneurial spirit to generate new commercial opportunities.
- 5-7+ years (or equivalent) client management experience, with exposure to enterprise level brands & accounts.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of the advertising, social and content landscapes.
- Ability to define goals for clients and build plans to successfully deliver against these.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver. Able to assess, articulate and manage complex situations to make effective decisions and build proactive solutions.
- An ability to bring multi-disciplined Teams (Creative, Strategy, Operations, etc) together to achieve a common goal.
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.