Senior Visual Designer
London, UK /
Marketing & Comms /
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform helps the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s Hottest Start-Ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50 and one of Campaign's 2021 Best Places To Work, and we're continuing to scale across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA) too. We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
We’re looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join our growing Marketing & Communications team! Within the role you’ll have the opportunity to get stuck in across several areas of design and visual identity for Vidsy - ranging from our website, sales material, branding and more - all whilst working closely with our CEO & Leadership to help define the look and feel of Vidsy as we continue to grow and scale.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partnering with multiple Teams - including Vidsy’s Leadership Team & CEO - to establish a vision for the future of Vidsy’s brand and visual strategy.
- Develop conceptual creative responses to a range of briefs, from brand design to advertising and digital marketing.
- Use, contribute to, and evolve Vidsy’s design system and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across our web properties, campaigns, and presentations.
- Playing a senior role within our Marketing Team, including mentoring fellow designers, helping them grow their skills and design process, and leading Vidsy’s visual identity.
- 5-7+ years (or equivalent) experience across design.
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Principle, Adobe suite).
- Evident experience working across a range of design disciplines - with a focus on digital design.
- An ability to craft stories and copy that efficiently conveys Vidsy’s messaging through beautiful creativity.
- Great craft skills - a love of type, colour, experimentation, and all the details that make the difference.
- A passion and appreciation for the social, digital and content space!
Our 'Virtual-First' Approach
As a business Vidsy believes in the power of in-person connection and collaboration, but also recognises that the majority of work undertaken by our team can be done so effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. For that reason we're spearheading a 'virtual first' environment, meaning our Team will work remotely the majority of the time - with the right kit and setup to ensure they can do so productively - with 'hubs' for in-person collaboration and team gatherings.
For our UK based Team our hub will be London, meaning we welcome applications from across the UK as long as you're open to travel into London, as and when needed.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.